Miniature, Micro and Chip-size Spectrometers: Technologies, Market Trends and Customers' Needs (2020)
Spectroscopy will become a part of people's daily life
Find the report flyer in the Attachments
Objectives of the report
- Provide a definition to discriminate between miniature, micro and chip-size spectrometers.
- Provide market data and forecasts for compact spectrometers.
- Describe and segment various strategies for miniaturization of spectrometers at commercial and research level.
- Highlight the importance of data analysis and solution oriented approach in the development of compact spectrometers.
- Identify the most promising applications for miniature, micro and chip-size spectrometers.
- Understand end-users requirements to meet and challenges to overcome for a wider adoption of compact spectrometers.
- Title: Miniature, Micro and Chip-size Spectrometers: Technologies, Markets Trends and Customers Needs
- 200+ slides (PDF)
- € 4 990 – Multi users license
Key Features of the report
- Definition of miniature, micro and chip-size spectrometers
- Market revenue breakdown between classical and miniaturized spectrometers
- Unique compact spectrometers market forecast by applications 2020-2024
- Main OEM spectrometers manufacturers analysis
- Presentation of dominant market trends
- Description of strategies for spectrometers miniaturization
- Review of most promising applications
Presentation : VISION 2018 – EPIC Workshop, Title - Hyperspectral and Multispectral Imaging: Applications and Market Trends Author, Thierry Robin
Which LIDAR technology will win the race towards autonomous driving? Objectives of the report Understand needs and drivers of the Automotive industry in the context of ADAS and autonomous driving. Highlight the role and the position of LIDARs on the markets of ADAS and autonomous driving. Describe and benchmark current and emerging LIDAR systems for automotive applications. Identify partnerships and investments between technology providers, car manufacturers and suppliers. Provide target prices of LIDAR systems for their adoption in cars. Detail scenarios for short-term and long-term adoption of LIDARs in cars. Report outline Title: LIDAR technologies for the Automotive Industry: Technology benchmark, Challenges, Market forecasts PDF 160 + slides € 2 990 – Multi users license Key Features of the report Short-term (2016-2022) market analysis and forecast by type of LIDAR technology and wavelength range Long-term (2020-2050) market analysis and forecast by type of LIDAR technology and wavelength range Benchmark of LIDAR technologies : mechanical scanning, flash LIDARs, mirrors and MEMS scanning, optical-phased array LIDARs Presentation of main LIDAR manufacturers and their technology Related Reports Photonics Technologies for ADAS in the Automotive Industry - Needs, Challenges, Market Forecasts